Job Title: Production Scientist
As a Production Scientist on our Genetic Identity Bulk Production Team, you will be manufacturing reagents for distribution to our customers. Individuals in this position are responsible for maintaining reagent inventory of both legacy and new products and participating in various process improvement and technical support projects.
Successful candidates will have:
• BS degree, or equivalent, in scientific discipline with 6+ years postgraduate lab experience.
• Experience as a Forensic or DNA Analyst.
• Experience with PCR with a proven ability to follow contamination controls.
• Perform assays to assure that products meet existing requirements for purity, activity and functionality.
• Significant experience 5 – 10+ years with production equipment, biochemical separations, compounding, and testing methods. Proven technical skills and documented ability and effectiveness in carrying out the essential duties of this position.
• Experience with manufacturing processes and working knowledge of highly regulated environments such as ISO13485 and cGMP.
• Proficient computer skills for the collection and analysis of experimental data.
Please follow the link below to apply.
Only applications received through our website will be considered.
Promega Corporation is an internationally recognized leader in the biotechnology industry with a strong emphasis on work-life balance, flexibility, and continuous employee development. We are a destination employer where you will find a campus like setting with a casual, highly productive and professional atmosphere. We believe work should be more than simply a job; it should be an avenue for employees to grow and find personal fulfillment. To support that, we offer unique benefits and perks that focus on employee well-being.
For more than 30 years, Promega has consistently integrated the values of corporate responsibility and sustainable business practices into all aspects of our corporate culture and activity.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.